* Skype – video calls
* Blackberry messenger – talk to friends
* Face book – socialize with people
* YouTube – watch videos
* Twitter – keep track of people
2: five advantages of using Skype
* free communication
* can call across the world
* cheap to use (if you are a subscriber)
* brings societies together
* has potential to be a great technology
3: five disadvantages of using Skype
* need internet access
* has a negative effect on outside world contact with others (just stay at home and chat with friends) * requirements to use it keep people from using it (computer, headphones, webcam) * no language translator
* poor video quality
4: five advantages of Blackberry messenger
* Carry on a real-time conversation with friends and colleagues in several different locations or carry on several conversations simultaneously. * Many different application on the phone
* Chat with a group.
* Send and receive an unlimited number of messages worldwide for free with no per-message charge. * Get messages without filling up your inbox.
5: five disadvanges of Blackberry messenger
* Can’t send an instant message to someone unless you know his or her PIN code, the eight-digit letter-and-number code assigned to that particular Blackberry device. * Only allows you to exchange instant messages with other BlackBerry users. * Only allows you to exchange instant messages with other BlackBerry users. * Lack of face to face interaction and attention to one another * Miss-trust with partners in relationship
6: five advantages of using Face book
* With the help of Face book you can connect to different people from anywhere in the world because almost every people around the world use Face book. This gives us the opportunity to know more about their custom and tradition, culture, religion etc. * Face book is best for...