STRATEGIC PLAN: INDITEX – ZARA
Noelia Pérez Gallego (181327)
Alejandro Trigo Veiga (181337)
2. MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
3. ANALYSIS OF THE COMPANY
-THE INTEGRATION OF THE VALUE CHAIN: ZARA.
* 5 PORTER FORCES
4. ANALYSIS OF THE ENVIRONMENT
* POLITICAL AND LEGAL DIMENSION
* ECONOMICAL DIMENSION
* SOCIAL AND CULTURAL DIMENSION
* TECNOLOGICAL DIMENSION
* SWOT ANALYSIS
* MATRIX BCG
* MATRIX ANSOFF
6. BUSINESS STRATEGY: INDITEX VS H&M
Inditex (Industria del Diseño Textil) has a Spanish origin and was founded by Amancio Ortega Gaona in 1975, is one of the leading fashion retailers in the world, with nine trademarks which are:
* Pull and Bear with a modern, market-oriented male
* Massimo Dutti oriented with a more classical cut
* Bershka modern style and dynamic youth
* Stradivarius aimed at young women
* Oysho focused on woman underwear
* Zara Home for Home
* Kiddy's Class, currently in development-oriented fashion for children
* Uterqüe is a franchise for accesories
* Zara, of modern trend and market-focused youth whose participation in the group represents almost 63% of its sales.
The group has about 5.527 stores in 82 countries on 5 continents, of which 1.631 are only Zara. Inditex Group has an estimated 92,000 employees worldwide and is led by Pablo Isla, chief executive of the group. As "Best Global Brands", Zara is ranked number 73 among the most valuable brands in the world and is number 1 among Spanish companies. For Forbes, the 170° represents most valued company globally.
According to Forbes, the group's sales totaled $ 17.2 B, with a profit of $ 2.4B and $ 13.5B assets. The Inditex Group is valued at approximately $ 45.4B dollars, equivalent to $ 27.100 million.
The Inditex Group recognizes that its success at Zara stores is due to the strategic planning, mainly on 2 factors: time factor in design and manufacture of the goods. Each of the Zara stores 3.250 renews its merchandise displayed 2 times a week. For reference, the competition takes 6 months of research and development, production and distribution in store.
Due to these factors Zara has become one of the most success companies all around the world and its owner one of the top-five richest persons in the world.
2. Mission, Vision and Values
Inditex business group through his company develops ZARA clothing fashion of average quality to meet customer expectations and still great value for youth and adults. Their stores are located in major cities worldwide. With a new collection every two weeks for our excellent management in the logistics of our chain of stores in order to keep our customers cool in the fashion world.
To be a leader in the manufacture field, marketing and distribution of clothing can reach any area where there is a niche of customers, so they can get the different designs and fashions.
* Getting the product to the customer demand to the store, that is, to adapt quickly to fashion public begging.
* The obsession of the last four years: better and better quality. Inditex has 36 designers who are responsible for designing the clothes enough so that the landscapes of Zara stores are filled with news continuously.
* Sell a contemporary design, which requires the public with quality at an affordable price.
* A perfect distribution system, just in time. Since the idea until the garment is hanging in a shop spend little more than twenty days.
3. Analysis of the Company
* The integration of the value chain: Zara
1. A powerful information system:
Each day, the information is transmitted to the headquarters of A Coruña allowing the address details which models work and which do...