• INTRODUCTION TO INDUSTRIAL MANPOWER AND RESOURCE ORGANISER • PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT
• PROBLEM IN EXISTING SYSTEM
• SOLUTION OF THESE PROBLEMS
2) PROJECT ANALYSIS
• STUDY OF THE SYSTEM
• HARDWARE & SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
• INPUT & OUTPUT
• PROCESS MODELS USED WITH JUSTIFICATION
3) SELECTED SOFTWARE
4) SOFTWARE REQUIRMENT SPECIFICATION
• FUNCIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
5) PROJECT DESIGN
• DATA DICTIONARY
• E-R DIAGRAM
• DATA FLOW DIAGRAMS
6) OUTPUT SCREENS
7) PROJECT TESTING
• COMPILING TEST
• EXECUTION TEST
• OUTPUT TEST
8) FUTURE IMPROVEMENT
IMPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Industrial Manpower Resource Organizer (IMRO) Software Solutions is an IT solution provider for a dynamic environment where business and technology strategies converge. Their approach focuses on new ways of business combining IT innovation and adoption while also leveraging an organization’s current IT assets. Their work with large global corporations and new products or services and to implement prudent business and technology strategies in today’s environment.
xxx’s range of expertise includes :
• Software Development Services
• Engineering Services
• Systems Integration
• Customer Relationship Management
• Product Development
• Electronic Commerce
• IT Outsourcing
We apply technology with innovation and responsibility to achieve two broad objectives:
• Effectively address the business issues our customers face today. • Generate new opportunities that will help them stay ahead in the future.
This approach rests on:
• A strategy where we architect, integrate and manage technology services and solutions - we call it AIM for success. • A robust offshore development methodology and reduced demand on customer resources. • A focus on the use of reusable frameworks to provide cost and times benefits.
They combine the best people, processes and technology to achieve excellent results - consistency. We offer customers the advantages of:
They understand the importance of timing, of getting there before the competition. A rich portfolio of reusable, modular frameworks helps jump-start projects. Tried and tested methodology ensures that we follow a predictable, low - risk path to achieve results. Our track record is testimony to complex projects delivered within and evens before schedule.
Our teams combine cutting edge technology skills with rich domain expertise. What’s equally important - they share a strong customer orientation that means they actually start by listening to the customer. They’re focused on coming up with solutions that serve customer requirements today and anticipate future needs.
A full service portfolio:
They offer customers the advantage of being able to Architect, integrate and manage technology services. This means that they can rely on one, fully accountable source instead of trying to integrate disparate multi vendor solutions.
Xxx is providing its services to companies which are in the field of production, quality control etc with their rich expertise and experience and information technology they are in best position to provide software solutions to distinct business requirements.
STUDY OF THE SYSTEM:
Every Organization has many managers, who are...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document