IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION
Education is a social instrument through which man can guide his destiny and shape his future. An uneducated man can not become a part of development. Islam makes it compulsory for every man and woman to get education. in the modern age, nations desirous of progress spend huge amounts on education. Education occupies a fundamental place in the development of a country. IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF A COUNTRY
There is no concept of progress and development without education. All development countries have high literacy rate. * Education is a big source of evolution. It helps mankind to pass through many stages of evolution and reached to the present age of science and technology.
* It helped the mankind to conquer the forces of nature on he earth and also explored a number of secrets of space.
* It helped the man to understand and protect environment for healthy atmosphere.
* It helps to understand the ideology of a nation and also suggests different measures to strengthen this ideology.
* It creates love for the state and it is also great source of patriotism, which a helps a nation to get progress.
* It is a source of understanding the rights and duties of a citizen, which run side y side and without them society can not run smoothly.
* It is a big source of developing creative abilities of a person for the betterment of societies.
* Economy of any country can not get progress until citizens don’t understand the economic progress of a country. Secondly economy is the base of development and progress.
* Through education, more skilled people can be produced who can make the country developed.
* Mineral wealth of a country contributes a lot for the development of a country. Education helps to explore and use of minerals for national development.
* No development is possible without a skillful and trained human resource. Education plays leading role to train...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document