TITLE: Importance Of Co-curricular Activities In Student’s Life INTRODUCTION
* Hello everyone, good morning and welcome.
* I’ll begin by the topic of my talk is importance of co-curricular activities in student’s life. * To start with I’ll describe some of the importance of co-curricular activities. After that, I'll suggest some example for further detail. Finally, I’ll summarize my presentation before concluding with some recommendations.
Main Idea 1: To make the students fit for the future time
* To develop a sense of competitive spirit, cooperation, leadership, diligence, punctuality, team spirit as well. * Given leadership in certain matters, it boots self-confidence. * Experience and accolades gained through many of these activities.
Main Idea 2: Enhance social interaction, healthy recreation, self-discipline * Be more active in their life.
* Easy to socialize and communicate with others.
* Can be handle different kinds of tasks and challenges.
Main Idea 3: Learn up the different activity of benefits
* Drama club help to prevent stage fright.
* Debate activity help to establish confidence.
* Sport activity acquires first aid knowledge and experience. Main Idea 4: Help to exercise regularly
* Various activity help students to body shape
* Students wouldn’t able to be free on lying eating snack and watching TV * Exercise regularly help to reduce stress
Main Idea 5: Be more shrewd for using their own time
* Long time reading will become may not vivid in other part. * Will be able to arrange timetable and allocate time.
* Save time to do on others useful things.
* A wide range of experiences prepare students better for the future, especially in today uncertain world. * Co-curricular activities need to be more refined, varied and interesting so as to be widely accepted and successful.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document