Balanced diet and Physical work out has a major role in attaining long healthy life. The increasing awareness of effects of foods on health has made us diet conscious and left us confused in the land of nutrition. We want to satisfy our palate and eat healthy as well. This often restricts our food choices.
The major nutrients for the body are protein, carbohydrate, and fat. These provide the body with energy for various functions like beating of heart, activity of muscles and brain. In addition the body needs vitamins, and minerals for it’s optimal functioning.
The importance of balanced diet are:
* Optimal macronutrient intake
* Total macronutrient intake
* Eat varied diet
>>> Picture of balance diet
What is good posture?
Posture is the position in which you hold your body upright against gravity while standing, sitting or lying down. Good posture involves training your body to stand, walk, sit and lie in positions where the least strain is placed on supporting muscles and ligaments during movement or weight-bearing activities. Proper posture:
* Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly. * Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis. * Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together. * Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions. * Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy. * Prevents strain or overuse problems.
* Prevents backache and muscular pain.
* Contributes to a good appearance.
Proper Posture Requirements
Accessories A woman’s wardrobe can have an endless list of accessories, but there are few basics which cannot be missed out for anything. A classy narrow or broad leather waist belt for formal occasions and a fabric belt for casuals is a must. Footwear...