Hazards and consequences
Immediate and longer-term actions
1. Working at high in hopper area while mixing.
Immediate: Workers should keep the hopper gate closed.
Longer-term: Sign of closed door to be in place
RISK: RISK OF FALLING FROM HIGH
2. Crane boom holding in any equipment while operating crane at high level.
Immediate: banks man to be in place.
Longer-term: Always use banks man while using any operation machine.
3 days RISK: RISK OF LAKE OF VISION
3. Unwanted material kept on the rig floor.
Immediate: housekeeping should be done.
Longer-term: Tours and inspection must be carried.
RISK: RISK OF TRIPPING HAZARD
4. Fire Extinguisher available in All vehicles
Immediate: No action required.
RISK: NO RISK
5. Web slings not certified and in poor condition can cause Risk of falling object.
Immediate: Damage the old sling and use new web slings
Longer-term: All lifting Equipment must be certified and certificate must be in place.
1 Month RISK: RISK OF FALLING OBJECT
6. Fire hose is in bad condition and it leaks.
Immediate: change the Hose with new one.
Longer-term: drills to be carried out and check the hose regularly
weekly RISK: RISK OF FIRE PROCEDURE
7. Eye wash station on top of an electric panal. Water can leak on the electric panel.
Immediate: remove the eye wash to other safer location
Longer-term: check all electric panels condition.
RISK: RISK OF ELECTRIC FIRE
8. Food provide in bad containers and warmers.
Immediate: provide good quality of containers and wormers.
Longer-term: make a check list for the warmers
RISK: RISK OF FOOD POISON AND CONTAMINATED
9. OBS leak in BOP pipe ram this can cause well control issue.
Immediate: stooped operation and fix the leak.
Longer-term: pressure test before starting any...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document