* An accomplished and talented accounting professional with more than 2+ years of experience in managing Accounts receivables and Accounts payables. Seeking a position in Accounts receivables to utilize my skills and experience in the mentioned field.
* Proficient with accounting principles and procedures as applicable that help ensure accuracy and legality in work * Capable of communicating and coordinating activities with team members to ensure steady work flow within the departments * Highly knowledgeable in accounting standards, principles and practices relevant to work requirements * Strong written and oral communication skills
* In-depth knowledge of financial reporting, data review, preparing budget, payroll processing and reconciliations * Familiar with vendor relations, implementation of technologies and program management * Ability to establish good relationship with service providers and vendors
Organization: Nexera Solution LLC, Hyderabad
Designation: Accounts Analyst
Duration: Jan ‘11 – Till Date.
Nexera Solution LLC has a strong reputation as a business and information technology consulting company. We assist enterprises, organizations and government agencies maximize their corporate information in their database using best in breed, best in class Business Intelligence software solutions.
The Accounts Receivable/Payable will be responsible for entering customer and vendor invoices, Reconciling vendor and customer’s statements, running checks, preparing bank deposits and Verifying posting of accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
US Payroll and Vendor Management Process:
* Responsible for conducting research and updating vendor file, activating or deleting individual files. * Verified payment accounts, entered information into systems to ensure printed checks and contact with customers. * Conducted research on payment errors due to error in data entry. * Kept records on accounts like expenditures, loss and profit. * Assisted payroll preparation by calculating time details and other duties. * Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services. * Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures. * Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents. * Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
* Data enter invoices for payment.
* Process backup reports after data entry.
* Manage the weekly cheque run.
* Record all cheques.
* List all vendor cheques in the log book.
* Maintain listing of accounts receivable and payable.
* Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
* Print and distribute monthly financial reports.
* Receive and review purchase orders, bills, check requests, and/or other related documentation to ensure accuracy. * Matches original invoices and requests for payment with internal purchase orders or check requests; performs calculations to determine appropriate payment schedules and amount, and makes modifications as necessary. * Maintaining and/or obtaining receipts to support invoices where applicable. * Follow up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment/collection of accounts. * Coding and processing of invoices with appropriate general ledger codes. * Ensure proper invoice approval from authorized individuals. * Reconciliation of A/P and A/R balances for each entity. * Verify and issue debit/credit memos.
* Responding to requests & vendor/customer calls.
* Maintaining various A/P and A/R related schedules and reports. * Verifies and posts accounts receivable transactions to journal, ledgers and other records. * Assist with US Accounting Manager with quarterly and year – end projects as assigned.
Operations and Recruitment...