MGMT 330 Human Resources
Job Title: Chief Marketing Director.
Position Description: An Individual should be able to supervise all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. Responsibilities:
* Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and environments * Integration of content activities within traditional marketing promotions * Conducting periodic competitive audits
* Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. * Creation of a strategy for development
* Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
Experience and education required.
* Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus. * 10-15 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.). * Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.). * HR-related experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews, compensation packages, etc. required. * Multilingual abilities (specifically Spanish and Chinese) a major plus. * Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
* Excellent negotiator and mediator
* Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types * Incredible people skills
* The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve company’s stated goals * Great powers of encouragement and presentation
* Able to screen out sales fields and look for the relevant brand and customer story. * Familiarity with principles of marketing...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document