* (1) The heart line.
* (2) The head line.
* (3) The life line.
* (4) The fate line (not everybody has this).
* 3 Interpret the heart line. This line can be read in either direction (from the pinkie finger to the index finger or vice versa) depending on the tradition being followed. It's believed to indicate emotional stability, romantic perspectives, depression, and cardiac health. The basic interpretations are as follows: * Begins below the index finger - content with love life * Begins below the middle finger - selfish when it comes to love * Begins in the middle - falls in love easily.
* Straight and short - less interest in romance
* Touches life line - heart broken easily
* Long and curvy - freely expresses emotions and feelings * Straight and parallel to the head line - good handle on emotions * Wavy - many relationships and lovers, absence of serious relationships * Circle on the line - sadness or depression
* Broken line - emotional trauma
* Smaller lines crossing through heart line - emotional trauma. *
* 4 Examine the head line. This represents a person's learning style, communication approach, intellectualism, and thirst for knowledge. A curved line is associated with creativity and spontaneity, while a straight line is linked with practicality and a structured approach. The basic interpretations are as follows: * Short line - prefers physical achievements over mental ones * Curved, sloping line - creativity
* Separated from life line - adventure, enthusiasm for life. * Wavy line - short attention span
* Deep, long line - thinking is clear and focused
* Straight line - thinks realistically
* Donuts or cross in head line - emotional crisis