Atantayeva Dinara 20091404
Baishuakhova Aidana 20090819
Kassymova Assel 20090819
Mustapayeva Aigerim 20090937
Zhalgassuly Alikhan 20080779
41. Eximbank Kazakhstan JSC
CEO: Prihojan Dmitriy Anatolevich (Прихожан Дмитрий Анатольевич) Education: 1990-1995 Kazakh State University named Al-Farabi Previous work: May 1995 - May 1997 – Lawyer in KazKom Bank May 1996 – August 1999 – Deputy Head in Air Kazakhstan Working Sphere: Jurisprudence; Bank and Investment
Skills: Banking Law; Commercial Banking; Corporate Law; Capital Markets; Securities
42. Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC
CEO: Felix Vulis (Феликс Вулис)
Education: 1977 – Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute, electrical engineer.1982 – Antony School of Law and Management (San Francisco) 2008 – Master of electrical engineering and finance in Moscow State Institute of International Relations MBA Previous work: 1983 – president of “Market Realty and Property Management” company 1989 – President and CEO of “AGC Group Inc.”
2001 – Vice president of Eurasian Industry Association 2005 – President of Eurasian Industry Association 2007 – CEO of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC
Board of Directors:
• Kazakhmys Corporation
• A.A Mashkeevich
• P. Shodiev
43. Kazakhmys PLC
• Vladimir Kim - Chairman of the Board of Directors, Kazakhmys PLC Chairman of the Board since September 2005. Vladimir Kim joined the Group in 1995 when he was appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Zhezkazgantsvetmet JSC. He was elected Chairman of the Board of Zhezkazgantsvetmet JSC in December 2000. Zhezkazgantsvetmet was renamed Kazakhmys LLC in 2005. Vladimir Kim is Chairman of the Nomination Committee
• Oleg Novachuk - Chief Executive Officer, Kazakhmys PLC Chief Executive Officer since 15 March 2007. Oleg Novachuk joined the Group in 2001 and was appointed Finance Director in 2005. Formerly Vice President of Financial Projects for Kazakhmys LLC, Financial Adviser to the President of Kazakhmys LLC and Chairman of the Board of Kazprombank JSC.
• Matthew Hird - Chief Financial Officer, Kazakhmys PLC Appointed Group Chief Financial Officer in March 2007, Matthew Hird joined the Group in 2005 as Group Financial Controller and Company Secretary. Formerly a senior manager with Deloitte & Touche’s global mining team, and Group Reporting Manager and Company Secretary of Vedanta Resources plc.
• Eduard Ogay - Chief Executive Officer, Kazakhmys Copper Appointed to the Board of Kazakhmys PLC in May 2011, Eduard Ogay joined the Group in 2001 as Director of Marketing and International Relations. Appointed Director of Corporate Development in 2005 prior to becoming Chief Executive Officer of Kazakhmys Corporation LLC in 2006.
• Sergei Diachenko - Chief Operating Officer, Kazakhmys PLC Appointed Group Chief Operating Officer in February 2011. Sergei Diachenko has 25 years mining experience and prior to joining Kazakhmys in October 2010 as Technical Director, held management positions in Rio Tinto and De Beers.
44. Tethys Petroleum Limited
CEO: Julian Hammond
Education: BA degree in Economics from University of Colorado. Previous work: July 29, 2012 - Chief Executive Officer of Tethys Petroleum Limited; 2007 - Deputy Chief Executive Officer; July 26, 2006 - Executive Vice President of Corporate Development at Tethys Petroleum Limited;
April 1998 - CanArgo Energy Corp
45.Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan JSC
CEO: Umit Shayakhmetova
Education: the Russian University of Peoples' Friendship. Lumumba qualification...