Week Seven: Practical Aspects of Program Planning and Evaluation
7.1 Determine the expectations set by funding institutions.
7.2 Assess outside influences on a specified program plan.
7.3 Examine the program planning and evaluation process for program improvement opportunities.
Revised Evaluation Plan
Create a revised version of your original evaluation plan:
· Review your instructor’s feedback from your evaluation plan in Week Five.
· Consider your group’s list of essential elements for a program plan.
· Make improvements to your evaluation plan based on the feedback from your instructor and your list of essential elements. Are there areas you should incorporate into your evaluation plan that you did not address before?
Day 5 (Fri)
Stakeholder Influences on Programs Paper
Programs must often cater to the needs or expectations of many stakeholders, which may include the program administrator and staff, the funding institution, and the community the program serves. In any human services program, one of the most influential stakeholders is the funding institution. The funding institution often has its own expectations for the program and its evaluation.
Describe how the needs and expectations of stakeholders influence a program plan.
Evaluate the program in the scenario you selected from Appendix B from each stakeholder’s perspective.
· Summarize the needs and expectations of each group in terms of your program.
· Address how the needs and expectations of each group can be met, and where compromises must be made.
Find a funding institution that works with human service organizations.
Explain the expectations for evaluation of this funding institution. How could these expectations influence the program or evaluation plans?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document