HUMAN RESOURCE DIVISION
1. Formulation of Corporate Personnel Policies.
2. Manpower Planning, Career development and re-deployment. 3. Industrial Relations.
1. Formulation of Corporate Personnel Policies & Awards/Rewards. 2. Maintenance of harmonious Industrial Relations.
3. Formulation, negotiations and implementation of wage structure. 4. Compliance of Labour laws.
5. Co-ordination with labour department, PF Commissioner, PF Trust and Gratuity Trust etc. 6. Recruitment, placement and establishment matters for Executive, Non-Executive (Corporate Office) and Central Cadre.
7. Manpower planning, career development & redeployment. 8. SC/ST matters & liaison thereof. OBC/ Physical Handicapped/ other reservation and follow up thereof.
9. Co-ordination cell for project cadre employees.
10. Management Information System relating to Personnel.
11. Submission of various returns.
12. Court cases arising out of Corporation Personnel Policies. 13. Recommend Training programme for Employees.
14. Preparation and updation of Personnel Manuals.
1. Identification and analysis of training needs in different functional areas of the Organisation in consultation with other Divisions and Projects.
2. Planning and organising in-house and external training programmes. 3. Foreign training programmes.
4. Induction and orientation programmes for Probationary Executives. 5. Re-training in various skills to facilitate re-deployment of personnel. (C) Administration
1. Distribution of liveries, lease cases, property returns etc. 2. Receipt and dispatch of Central Dak.
(D) Medical Services
1. Medical consultation to Corporate Office employees and their families. 2. Follow up of serious and complicated cases admitted in various hospitals in Faridabad/Delhi.
3. Monitoring of in-door admissions....