1. “Rural Marketing in Development Paradigm,” co-authored (second author), International Journal of Rural Management, 1(2), July –December 2005, Sage Publication.
2. “Distribution Channel Structure In Rural Areas: A Framework and Hypotheses,” Decision 32 (1), Jan-June 2005.
3. "Concept, Application and Marketing of Rural Tourism," (co-authored with R K Anil), to be presented in the Rural Marketing Conference at IIMK, April 2008.
4. "Rural Petroleum Retail Case," to be presented in the Rural Marketing Conference at IIMK, April 2008.
5. "RFID Tags and Implications for Indian Retail," to be presented at ICTIM Conference, April, 2008.
6. "Rural Telecom in India : Marketing issues and experiences from other countries," paper to be presented at ICEG conference Dec 2007.
7. “Rural Retailer Buyer Behaviour And Its Influence On The Structure Of Distribution In Rural Areas” ,” paper presented at 2nd IIMA Conference on Research in Marketing , Jan 3-5, 2007, IIM, Ahmedabad.
8. "Rural Retail Options: Traditional Vs Emerging" FICCI Rural Marketing Summit 2007, New Delhi.
9. “Structure Of Distribution In Rural Areas - Empirical Evidence From Villages In Karnataka And Gujarat,” Paper presented at The Third AIMS International Conference on Management(AIMS3),January 1-4, 2006, IIM, Ahmedabad. The paper was awarded the Second prize in the Doctoral Student Paper Competition held during the conference.
10. “Structure of Distribution in Rural Areas - Empirical Evidence from Three Talukas in Karnataka,” Paper presented at The 5th Consortium of Students in Management Research International Conference Consortium of Students in Management Research International Conference, Sep 22-24, 2005.
11. Book Review of “The Toyota Way” IIMB Management Review 17(3), September 2005.
12. Book Review of “Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management”. IIMB...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document