1. Retrieve a refrigerator box. Cut it open so that the
box can lay flat on the floor. On one side of the box
draw the hockey stick shape to the right big enough to
fit your measurements and cut it out using a box cutter,
kitchen knife or scissors (whichever you would prefer).
2. Use the hockey stick shape you cut out and trace it 4 more times on the other sides of the refrigerator box.
Then, cut them out. You should have 5 of the shapes now.
3. Draw 3 inch lines 2 inches away from each other
all-around along the edges of 3 out of the 5 hockey
stick shapes. Use your cutting utensil to slice the
3 inch lines creating slots along the edges.
4. Count the amount of slots you have. Get a cardboard
box and cut it open so that the box can lay flat on the
floor. Then use a ruler or straight edge to draw
2 by 26 inch strips to cut out. Cut out as many strips
of cardboard needed to fill each slot that was cut
along the edges of the hockey stick shapes.
5. Line up the 3 hockey stick shapes with the edges
cut side by side 11 inches away from one another.
6. Place each strip in each slot.
7. Cut off the excess cardboard on the outside
of the chair to make the sides smooth/flat.
8. Take the other two remaining hockey stick
shapes and glue one to each side of the chair.
9. Retrieve another refrigerator box and cut it open
so that the box can lay flat on the floor. On one
side of the box draw the flower to the left big
enough to fit your measurements and cut it out
using the cutting utensil of your choice.
10. Take the cut out flower, place it onto another
side of the refrigerator box, trace ONLY THE
TOP HALF of the flower and then cut that out.
11. Take the top half of the flower, place it
onto another side of the refrigerator box,
trace it, and cut it out.
12. Glue the big full flower to the back of the chair
13. Glue one of the half...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document