PART 1 – PRINCIPLES AND CONCEPTS
* Life is a choice
* The Social Security Service Survey
* Are You Living Just to Survive?
* The Economic Trend
* The Future Shock
* The Problem of Education
* The Paradigm Shift
* 5 years Ago…Today…5 years After
* The Pipeline
* Where is Your Cash Flow?
* You are the Best
* The P500 Bill
* You Worth Millions
* Definition of Leverage
* Work Smarter, Not Harder
* The Two Sales Executive
* The Time Lever
* What do these Billionaires have in common?
* Dream Big Dreams
* Bread or Diamond?
* See Yourself as Entrepreneur
* Here’s Your Chance!
* Why People Join Network Marketing Business?
* The Return on Investment
* The Marketing Channel of Distribution
* Consumer’s Empowerment
* The People’s Franchise
* The Credibility of Network Marketing Industry
* The Three Pillars of Network Marketing
* The 4 versus 40 Years Plan
* The Three kinds of Income
* How Much is Your Net Worth?
* Extra Income has More Value
* The Spare Tire Principle
* The M.S.I (Multiple Streams of Income)
PART 2 – THE YOU FACTOR
* Be an Empty Cup
* Deep Down “Burning Desire”
* Follow the Thomas Alva Edison Success Form
* Great Talent is Not Necessary
* The Frog Story
* The Value of Disaster
* Doing the Unthinkable
* Negative Capability
* Failing Forward
* The Strong Seed
* The Persistence Test
* The Rock
* The Story of Harland Sanders
PART 3 – THE PRINCIPLES OF PROSPECTING
* The Law of Fisherman
* The Law of Harvest
* The Master Prospector
* Where are Your Aces?
* The Parable of Ham and Egg
* The Restaurant Story
* The 4-Steps Empowerment Principle
PART 4 – GOAL SETTING AND TIME MANAGEMENT
* The Yale Study on Goal Setting
* Set Your Goal
* Focus Your Desire, Desire Your Focus
* The Test of Life and Death
* The Acid Test
* Your Time Bank
* The Empty Jar
* The 80/20 Rule
* Be Here Now!
PART 5 – THE CODES OF LEADERSHIP
* The True Leader
* The True Person
* The True Person’s Creed
* The Network General
* The Leader’s Identity
* God said “No” to Network Marketer
* The Acres of Diamond
* Life is What We Make It
You are what your deep, driving desire is.
As your desire is, so is your will.
As your will is, so is your deed.
As your deed is, so is your destiny.
PRINCIPLES AND CONCEPTS
Life is a Choice
Once there were two eggs discussing what they wanted to be when they hatched. The first egg said, “I want to be an oyster when I hatch. An oyster just lay in the water and never has to make any decisions. The currents of the ocean move it about, so it doesn’t have to plan. The ocean water passing by brings its food. Whatever the ocean provides is what the oyster receives, no more, no less.”
The first egg continued, “That’s the life for me. It may be limited, but there are no decisions and no responsibilities. There’s a secure existence controlled only by the ocean.
The second egg said, “That’s not the life for me. I wish to be an eagle. An eagle is free to go where it wants and to do as it please. Of course it is responsible for hunting its own food and making survival decisions, but it is also free to fly as high as the mountains.”
“The eagle”, continued the second egg “is in control, instead of being controlled by others. I want no limits placed on me, nor do I want to be a slave of the ocean.
Consequently, I am willing to expend the effort required to live the life of an eagle. I will create my own destiny.”
What role would you like to portray in life? To be an Oyster or be an Eagle? The CHOICE is yours!
The Social Security Service Survey
There was a study in 1995 by SSS concerning the status of an average...