97, Monash Ave, Como, WA-6152
Mobile: 0430 438 444
A Technical professional with three years' experience in the IT industry, I have worked in Telecommunication & IT Industry. I have a proven track record of. I've recently completed a Diploma in Information Technology and i am now seeking a new professional challenge.
• High level computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint • Three years experience in customer service both face to face and phone based. • Experience developing sales and marketing collateral • Active listener.
Aug 2005 – March 2009Customer Service Representative (Casual) Melbourne Racing Club
Victorian leader in hosting the Spring Racing Carnival each year. Key responsibilities
• Face to face interaction with customers. • Taking feedback.
• Supervising floor staff.
• Checking food supplies.
Aug 2006 – March 2009Network Technician (Part time)
Tropical Thatch Pty Ltd
• Maintaining the computer network.
• Granting/Revoking permission to nodes. • Upgrading the hardware and software for users. • Installing the windows and other software for users. • Configuring the network time to time.
June 2008- Aug 2008 1st level, IT Helpdesk coordinator
• Communicating on phone.
• Providing support for desktop and modalities on knowledge base. • Escalating to 2nd level support Engg. • Following up with logged cases....