HONG KONG TOUR
DAY 1: KOWLOON & WESTERN NEW TERRITORIES
NINOY AQUINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 1 (8:00-10:00)
CHEK LAP KOK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (10:00-11:00)
* Meet with bus.
* Don’t forget to get FREE MAPS for Matthew (.g. brown or any HK map) * Don’t forget to BUY TRAX MAPS® GUANGZHOU for Matthew in Relay Bookstore, Arrivals – DON’T FORGET THIS. PANDA HOTEL
HONG KONG WETLAND PARK (11:00-2:00)
* From Tsing Yi MTR Station, take bus no. 264M there, and disembark at Hong Kong Wetland Park. * Alternatively, from HKIA, take Bus o. E34 to Tin Shui Wai Town Center, then from there, take the Tin Shui Wai MTR Rail Station. Get on any MTR Light Rail (705 or 706 Trains) and then get off at Wetland Park Station. LUNCH
* In Hong Kong Wetland Park
TEMPLE STREET, KOWLOON CITY CENTER, HARBOUR CITY (2:00-6:00) * From Tsing Yi, take TUNG CHUNG LINE and get down at Kowloon Station. * Walk up and about Nathan Road, Salisbury Road, and Temple Night Market, DON’T FORGET CHINESE MAPS, CHECK FOR CHINESE BOOKSTORES IN NATHAN ROAD OR NORTH POINT. * Or you can choose to go to Harbour City (or put it on Day 3) * TOYONOTES (c/o Phoebe Li): 169/173 Soy St. cor. Portland St., Mongkok, Kowloon. a. Don’t forget to buy Matthew the following:
i. Brunei 1 Dollar
ii. Macedonia 50 Dinar
iii. Syria 50 Pounds
iv. Kazakhstan 50 Tenge (POLYMER)
v. Chile 2000 Pesos (POLYMER)
b. You may need to ride the Yau Ma Tei or Tsim Sha Tsui MTR to Mongkok MTR. Or you can just walk northward. DINNER
* Yoshinoya, Nathan Road two blocks south of Temple Night Market. AVENUE OF THE STARS, STAR FERRY (6:00-8:00)
* HONG KONG TOURIST BOARD, Star Ferry Pier
a. Don’t forget to get Matthew some maps of Hong Kong! * Walk through Avenue of the Stars, passing through the HK Cultural enter, HK Museum of Art, Avenue of the Stars, and New World Center, finally ending at Salisbury Road. * From Tsim Sha Tsui station, return to Tai Wo Hau Station via TSUEN WAN LINE. Last train on 12:30 AM. * Symphony of Lights of Hong Kong on 8:00 PM. Stand by in Avenue of the Stars.
DAY 2: LANTAU ISLAND & HONG KONG ISLAND
PANDA HOTEL BREAKFAST
WISDOM PATH, BUDDHA WALK, NGONG PING 360, PO LIN MONASTERY
* From Tsuen Wan MTR Station, get down at Lai King Station, and switch to TUNG CHUNG LINE. * Get down at Tung Chung Line, and ride the Ngong Ping 360 (10:00 AM, opening hour; 6:30, closing hour) LUNCH
* Return to Tung Chung Line, and ride it to Hong Kong Terminal Station. * Shift to ISLAND LINE, and get down at Admiralty Station. * Eat in Pacific Place or any fastfood restaurant near it. HONG KONG TRAM TOUR TO SHAU KEI WAN AND VICE VERSA, NORTH POINT * Ride tram in Admiralty, and ride it until terminus. Ride the tram going to SHAU KEI WAN. * From Shau Kei Wan, tour the neighborhood, and return via a Kennedy Town Tram. Get down at North Point. * At North Point, go to the Chinese bookstore in North Point to buy some CHINESE PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINES and CHINESE MAPS! Or alternately, you can GO TO CHINESE BOOKSTORES ALONG NATHAN ROAD. a. Don’t forget to buy Matthew the following:
i. Chinese map of Lhasa.
ii. Chinese map of Urumqi.
iii. Chinese map of Harbin, or Chinese map of Inner Mongolia, or Chinese map of Heilongjiang iv. WanLib Shenzhen and/or Kunming map and/or any Chinese na Taipei Map (if wala check also in Chinese bookstores) v. WanLib 2011 Hong Kong City Guide (see picture at last pge) IFC MALL
* Ride MTR at North Point station and get down at Central MTR Station, go up, and enter IFC Mall. * In IFC Mall, go to DYMOCKS Bookstore, and buy Matthew the following: a. Periplus Tokyo Map (THIRD Edition)
b. Gizimap CHINA NW (Northwest) Xinjiang Autonomous Region Map c. Any Nelles Map that’s Sale (I think, it’s Kauai) AND Nelles China South (whether or not Sale) * In IFC...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document