1. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water
2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
2. Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne.
Grind the peel with some water to a paste and apply
on affected parts. when oranges are not in season,
you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this,
when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight bottle for future use.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
4. Crush a fegarlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of ragarlic regularly helps further.
5. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area.
6. Make a paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi) powder in a little water and apply.
7. Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar (sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts. cumin seeds
1. Avoid drinking tea and coffee immediately after meals
as the tannin present in these interferes in the absorption of iron from the food.
2. Take freshly prepared apple juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night. For proper absorption of the juice, remember the stomach should be relatively empty when you have the juice and also do not take
anything for about half an hour after the juice.
3. Juice of beetroot taken 1-2 times daily is an excellent remedy for anaemia especially for children and teenagers. You may combine apple and beetroot for the juice.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon amla juice with a ripe mashed banana
and eat 2-3 times a day.
5. Have a ripe banana with 1 tablespoon honey, 1-2 times
6. Soak 8-10 almonds (badam) and 1 teaspoon rice overnight....