|Acidity | |Take a tiny piece of jaggery (gur) every hour. Just | |keep it in the mouth and slowly suck it till acidity subsides. | |Drink coconut water 3-4 times a day. Have a plateful of | |watermelon (tarbooz) and/or cucumber (kheera) every hour. | |Harad juice, 1-2 teaspoon daily after meals is very effective | |in controlling acidity. The juice can be mixed with an equal | |amount of amla juice for better results. To take out amla | |juice , grate an amla and squeeze the pulp through a clean muslin | |cloth to get juice. | |Chewing a piece of harad is an age old remedy. | | | |(Content Source : Dadi Maa Ke Nuskhe by Nita Mehta) |Close | |(Email : Snab@snabindia.com) | |
1. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water
2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
2. Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne.
Grind the peel with some water to a paste and apply
on affected parts. when oranges are not in season,
you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this,
when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight bottle for future use.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
4. Crush a fegarlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of ragarlic regularly helps further.
5. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area.
6. Make a paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi) powder in a little water and apply.
7. Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar (sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts. cumin seeds
1. Avoid drinking tea and coffee immediately after meals
as the tannin present in these interferes in the absorption of iron from the food.
2. Take freshly prepared apple juice an hour before meals or just before retiring for the night. For proper absorption of the juice, remember the stomach should be relatively empty when you have the juice and also do not take
anything for about half an hour after the juice.
3. Juice of beetroot taken 1-2 times daily is an excellent remedy for anaemia especially for children and teenagers. You may combine apple and beetroot for the juice.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon amla juice with a ripe mashed banana
and eat 2-3 times a day.
5. Have a ripe banana with 1 tablespoon honey, 1-2 times
6. Soak 8-10 almonds (badam) and 1 teaspoon rice overnight....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document