2. What’s the difference between Response.Write() andResponse.Output.Write()? Response.Output.Write() allows you to write formatted output.
3. What methods are fired during the page load? Init() - when the page is instantiated Load() - when the page is loaded into server memory PreRender() - the brief moment before the page is displayed to the user as HTML Unload() - when page finishes loading.
4. When during the page processing cycle is ViewState available? After the Init() and before the Page_Load(), or OnLoad() for a control.
5. What namespace does the Web page belong in the .NET Framework class hierarchy? System.Web.UI.Page
6. Where do you store the information about the user’s locale? System.Web.UI.Page.Culture
7. What’s the difference between Codebehind="MyCode.aspx.cs" andSrc="MyCode.aspx.cs"? CodeBehind is relevant to Visual Studio.NET only.
8. What’s a bubbled event?
When you have a complex control, like DataGrid, writing an event processing routine for each object (cell, button, row, etc.) is quite tedious. The controls can bubble up their eventhandlers, allowing the main DataGrid event handler to take care of its constituents.
9. Suppose you want a certain ASP.NET function executed on MouseOver for a certain button. Where do you add an event handler? Add an OnMouseOver attribute to the button. Example: btnSubmit.Attributes.Add("onmouseover","someClientCodeHere();");
10. What data types do the RangeValidator control support? Integer, String, and Date.
11. Explain the differences between Server-side and Client-side code? Server-side code executes on the server. Client-side code executes in the client's browser.
13. Should user input data validation occur server-side or client-side? Why? All user input data validation should occur on the server at a minimum. Additionally, client-side validation can be performed where deemed appropriate and feasable to provide a richer, more responsive experience for the user.
14. What is the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect? Why would I choose one over the other?...