7421 Marsarie Ct.
Fort Worth, Texas, 76137 United States
Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington, Texas United States
Lead, Feb 2012 – Aug 2012
· Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel. · Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met. · Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business. · Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services, such as pumping gasoline for customers. · Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties. · Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign employees to specific duties. · Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments. · Visit retailers and sales representatives to promote products and gather information. · Keep records pertaining to purchases, sales, and requisitions.
Kiddos Candles, Fort Worth, Texas United States
Sales Lead, Jan 2006 – Nov 2012
· Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
· Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs. · Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs. · Determine price schedules and discount rates.
· Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability. · Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. · Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
· Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale. · Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations. · Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document