• I am reliable; hard working; motivated; an excellent time keeper and I love to learn new skills. • I am self disciplined and have excellent time management skills. I strive to do my best in all that I do. • I am very responsible and can work by myself on projects but I can also work and develop ideas working in a team environment. • I am always willing to help anyone that needs it; I am easy to talk to as well being a good listener. My colleagues have always come to me for help or advice and I am always willing to listen and see what I can do to help. • I am driven; focused and I am willing to put in the work to get where I want to be. • I have a lot to offer any job role I pursue and will do the job to the very best of my ability.
• I am computer literate.
• I am a good listener.
• I also find it very easy to pick up the necessary skills. • I am not afraid to ask questions.
• I have excellent written and verbal communications skills. • I can pick up new skills quickly and adjust to changes within current skills sets easily. • I have my driving licence.
Rock house training
Working with young children NVQ 1 and NVQ 2
NVQ level 2 in Care
Currently doing my NVQ level 3
Care assistant, Rowley house, Rowley Avenue, Stafford, ST17 9AA Febuary 2006 - Currently still employed here.
I work alongside registered nurses / physiotherapists and other carers to assist patients/residents with a wide range of daily activities and needs
• Cleaning wounds.
• Recording and reporting all daily charts
• Assisting patients.
• Monitoring the patients BP, Pulse, oxygen level and sugar levels. • Also to monitor pain levels & wellbeing.
• To also promote hygiene nutrition and...