With immense regard and respect in the honor of the ULAB. We are very grateful to it for providing us an opportunity to work . We are highly grateful to Mamtaj aktar munny , (Lecturer), for the trust he has shown in me by allowing us to perform this study and under whose able guidance and direction , we were able to give shape to our report . His constant review and suggestions throughout the project are highly commendable . My cordial thanks to all my friends who in one way or other helped me in this project .
Current Market Potential
The awareness to use personal care products made from herbs and other natural ingredients is increasing . Many people prefer herbal product over synthetic chemical shampoo . The product has been traditionally made by our ancestors and was widely used before the advent of chemical / synthetics and is not a totally new product for Bangladeshi customers . Since the herbal shampoo industry is not fully developed in the country and over periods of time consumers have become aware of advantages of using shampoo made from herbals .
Unlike synthetic chemical shampoo there are absolutely no side effects from using herbal shampoo and Herbal shampoos generally attracts the customers, especially the fair sex .Hence there is growing demand for such an herbal product in urban and in semi urban areas .
Presenting to you a totally new formulation which works both on your and scalp from the very first wash, washing away all the dandruff you are worried about so that don’t have to hesitate, every time you go out…
* Alovera , shikakai
* Sodium Lauryl
* Sulfate solution
* Citric Acid
* DEACocamidopropyl betaine
* Fragrance, Dye, Preservative
What is target market
Your target customers are those who are most likely to buy from you. Resist the temptation to be too general in the hopes of getting a larger slice of the market. That's like firing 10 bullets in random directions instead of aiming just one dead center of the mark--expensive and dangerous. Try to describe them with as much detail as you can, based on your knowledge of your product or service. Rope family and friends into visualization exercises ("Describe the typical person who'll hire me to paint the kitchen floor to look like marble...") to get different perspectives-the more, the better. Here are some questions to get you started:
* Are your target customers male or female?
* How old are they?
* Where do they live? Is geography a limiting factor for any reason? * What do they do for a living?
* How much money do they make? This is most significant if you're selling relatively expensive or luxury items. Most people can afford a carob bar. You can't say the same of custom murals. * What other aspects of their lives matter? If you're launching a roof-tiling service, your target customers probably own their homes. Once upon a time, business owners thought it was enough to market their products or services to "18- to 49-year olds." Those days are a thing of the past. Because the consumer marketplace has become so differentiated, it's a misconception to talk about the marketplace in any kind of general way anymore. Now, you have to decide whether to market to socioeconomic status or to gender or to region or to lifestyle or to technological sophistication. There's no end to the number of different ways you can slice the pie. We target the rural market for our new launch “Alovera herbal shampoo”
Understand the Rural Market
With a population already in excess of one crore people, Bangladesh has caught the eye of multinational corporations across the globe as a place of opportunity for exploring new markets. While Bangladesh has portions of their population that would be considered wealthy or middle class by Western standards, a much greater percentage of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document