What should Hazel do in order to achieve continuous financial stability which will support her basic needs and lifestyle?
* Why Hazel always rejected in her job applications?
* What would be the best source of capital or income Hazel should have?
* Hazel was terminated because she became complaisant. She did not perform well in her work knowing that she had been working with Fortune 500 Company for 15 years. She was confident enough that she will not be terminated. * She was rejected from her job applications because she is already old. The companies preferred younger applicants. There was also a negative impact on her termination from Fortune 500 Company. * Hazel is in need of additional personnel now that she performed other services.
IV. ALTERNATIVE COURSES OF ACTION
* Hazel should continue with her new business and expand in the future * Hazel should search for a job in other companies
V. ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION
* Hazel should continue with her new business and expand in the future ADVANTAGES:
* She handles her time
* Generate more profit
* Bigger market share
* Continuous income
* Needs higher capital
* Needs more employees thus resulting to higher expenses
* Insufficient knowledge/training in operating the business * The bigger the business the higher the risk it would face * Hazel should search for a job in other companies
* No great responsibilities to be handled
* No need for a capital
* Knowledge from previous work experience will be applied * Fixed working hours
* Less probability of being hired because of her work history and age * Lower income - just enough to support her basic needs.
Out of the two alternative courses of action, it is more advisable that Hazel should continue and expand her lawn mowing business in order for her...