Place of Residence
Europe22 (Luxemburg, Spain, Germany (6x), Norway (3x), England (4x)) Overseas18 (Brasil, India, USA (10x), Hongkong, Australia, Canada) (Franzi’s Laender sind nicht dabei)
Manager or self-employed7
Office/ Professional Worker11
How long do you stay in Dublin
Who did you visit the storehouse with?
How did you find out about the storehouse
Other: Map(1x), TV (1x), Bustour (2x)
How many times have you visited the storehouse?
How did you like it on a scale from 1 to 6?
Please evaluate the staff in general on a scale from 1 to 6! (1)24(2)16(3)(4)(5)(6)
- very friendly and helpful
- helpful with creating the own pint thing
- friendly staff in restaurants
Do you think the entry fee is adequate?
Yes33 but only because of free beer and for students with discount No7
if not what price? 10 Euro(6x), 8 Euro (1x)
* More free Guinness
* More guided tours
* Reduced prices in the gift shop
* More structured interior design, it was confusing
* Too many restaurants
* Can’t buy beer in gravity bar
* Tell whole Guinness story at the beginning
* More cash registers in the store
* More screens because it was so crowded
* Price for food is too expensive
* Audio guide quality is not good
Other attractions visited or in planning?
National Museum 4
Dublin Zoo 6
St. Patrick Cathedral3