GRAPHIC ARTIST OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
By Janielle Williams
For Professional Studies
CODE OF CONDUCT
WHO WE ARE?
People who demonstrate a creative flare for design, layout and presentation.
People who pride themselves on demonstrating team spirit, respect, integrity and a purpose for aesthetics.
People who build relationships on doing what is right
RESPONSIBILITIES TO OUR EMPLOYEES/CLIENTS
1. Working cohesively with one another to bring about the desired result.
2. Our clients are our number one (1) priority
3. We revere confidentiality as the order of the day
4. Acting professionally with respect and integrity
5. Maintaining our objectivity and what we stand for professionally
RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE PUBLIC/COMMUNITY
1. Ensuring that everything we design adapts seamlessly to the natural integrity of the environment.
2. By living up to the commitments contained in the Code, we send a clear message to the public and those we work with about the strength of our commitment to ethical behaviour and the delivery of Quality in Everything We Do.
RESPONSIBILITIES – FEES AND FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
1. Seeking a “fair price”, i.e. remuneration which, for the best possible quality taking into account the purpose of the product and design in respect to contribution
2. Understanding each other’s rights and obligation to the client.
3. Understanding the payment terms and conditions of the contract.
1. Understanding of the general framework of the contract is clear and precise
2. Identification of “special clauses” of the contract is adhered to
3. Identity of the parties are accurate
4. Show clearly the title of the contract, the reasons for and the purpose of its operation
5. Terms of payments i.e. when is payment due, what instrument of payment will be used
6. Termination of the contract.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document