Globalization at General Electric

Only available on StudyMode
  • Download(s) : 21
  • Published : March 8, 2013
Open Document
Text Preview
A Report on Anger
Introduction:
Nafja and Huda were asked by teachers to write a report on an anger. The purpose of this report was to find out the opinion of SQU students concerning in anger issues, the reasons that of getting anger and its effects on social relationships. For this purpose questionnaire was formed and hand out to 40 of male and female students during the middle of November 2011. This report had to be submitted on 26 of December. Findings:

The analysis of the questionnaire reveled some encouraging results. Over 40 students answered the questionnaire. To begin with, the most significance finding is that all (100%) male students and most (85%) of female students said that they are disagree with people who said that being angry make a strong personality. On the other hand, a few number ( 15%) of both male and female students were agreed. It was also found that the majority (90%) of both male and female students thought that personality has a role in making person angry while a small number (10%) of them were disagreed. Furthermore, just over the half (55%) of male students reveled that being angry not depends on genetic problems, while most (80%) of female students reveled that being angry depends on genetic problems. In fact, many studies show that being angry depends on genetic problems , so it's clear that female students had a knowledge of anger issues.

Conclusion:
In the light of the above mentioned findings, it can be conclude that anger has been affected social relationships and it depends on genetic problems. Also, as most students were disagreed with people who said that being angry make a strong personality. Most students related anger issues to both family and friends. Recommendations:

* It is therefore recommended that students should:
* Be calm and patient to build good relationships.
* Holding and controlling when they being under pressure. * Motivate themselves to get high marks and not being anger when...
tracking img