success of this study required the help of various individuals. Without them, the researchers might not meet their objectives in doing this study. The researchers want to give gratitude to the following people for their invaluable help and support: To Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, for giving the wisdom, strength, support and knowledge in exploring things; for the guidance is helping surpass all the trials that the researchers encountered and for giving determination to pursue their studies and to make this study possible; To their parents, for giving support and encouragement to pursue their study, for giving love and time for their children; To their aunties and uncles, for also giving support and encouragement and guidance to pursue their study; for giving trust, love, and patience; To Sonny Suyat, who was always there during the process of this thesis giving some advice and ideas to accomplish this thesis; To Jojo Limendog for giving ideas for the improvement of the study; and for her patience, understanding and encouragement; To Cesar Fernandez for giving thoughts, advice and ideas for improvement of the study; To Mrs. Elvie Suyat for giving ideas and advices;
To Clyde Barzales for giving opinions, suggestions and ideas for improvement; And lastly, to the people who helped and contribute great ideas and advices, especially classmates and close friends for without them, this study would not be possible. The researchers would like to extend the deepest gratitude.
We dedicate this work to our family and our friends.
A special feeling of gratitude to our loving parents that help us with this project. We also dedicate this project to our church mates who supported our work throughout the process. We will always appreciate all they have done, especially Christine Lorena for helping us to develop our work. Francois Yabut for the many hours of proofreading, and Karen Santos for helping us to our financial needs.
We dedicate this work and give special credits to my classmates who help us and give special advices. And last we dedicate our project to GOD who helps us in EVERYTHING.
Definition of Terms
1. Substantial – Strong built or made.
2. Phenomenon - A fact or situation that is observed to exist or happen, esp. one whose cause is in question. 3. Initiative - The power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do. 1. |
4. Liberalize - Remove or loosen restrictions on (something, typically an economic or political system). 5. Stringent – (adj.) Strict, precise, and exacting.
6. Bombarded - Attack (a place or person) continuously with bombs, shells, or other missiles: "the city was bombarded by federal forces". 7. Emissions - The production and discharge of something, esp. gas or radiation. 8. Periphery - A marginal or secondary position in, or part or aspect of, a group, subject, or sphere of activity. 9. Degradation - The condition or process of degrading or being degraded. 10. Artificial - Made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural: "artificial light". 11. Renunciation - The formal rejection of something, typically a belief, claim, or course of action. 12. Luddite - A member of any of the bands of English workers who destroyed machinery, esp. in cotton and woolen mills, that they believed was. 13. Coast - The part of the land near the sea; the edge of the land. |
14. Feasible - Possible to do easily or conveniently.
15. Supervision - management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group.
Globalization (or globalisation—see spelling differences) is the process of international integration arising from...