· Geography has been present throughout history.
· Every region would have a part of geography to make them distinct from others.
· Geography is a very essential part of certain regions. For example, if a region is an island and is surrounded by water, that would effect what type of food the people eat, the cultivation of certain types of vegetation, domestication of what animals, the trading with which locations, influence of water transport, and much more. In conclusion, geography would affect every factor that contributes to the regions lifestyle.
2. Archeology· Definition: Archeology is the study of the culture of past human life by observing remains that were left behind such as artifacts.
· Archeology might have been a field in which many archeologists has been studying for a while now and is still being studied.
· Archeologists have been all around the globe finding different evidence of past lives, so there is no specific single location in which archeology is being performed.
· The importance of archeology is that it helps us understand people and societies, how we became to be, and etc.
3. AnthropologyDefinition: The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans.
· This study of humans has been preformed throughout numerous dates of history.
· Since humans have populated a vast amount of the earth, anthropology can be associated with many regions.
· Anthropology can help us embrace those aspects of past human existence such as the evolution of humans.
4. Cartography· Definition: The making of maps and charts to represent earth's surface.
· Cartography is a practice that has been used during much of history. For instance, map making has been displayed in cave paintings and used during the Age of Exploration.
· Many regions, if not all, have been using the practice of cartography.
· Cartography is important to us because it provides an easy travel with a sense of direction.
5. Topography· Definition: Specific descriptions of the features on the earth's surface in a given area.
· There is no precise time period in which topography is categorized within.
· Every region would be definitely associated with topography.
· Topography can affect any factor that is related to geography.
6. History· Definition: The various acts, ideas, and events that have happened in the past are what make up history and our present time.
· History has no limitations toward where its time span has begun and will end.
· Depending on what type of region it is, the history of the particular region will differ.
· History can be of importance by giving us insight toward the past mistakes and assist the future without these further mistakes.
7. Culture· Definition: The behavior patterns, arts, religions, and other elements that make up the society. "A way of life."· Culture has been with humanity seen the beginning of our time, even the cave men has a pattern in which their societies has operated.
· Every single region has a certain culture that can be used to identify the difference between the regions.
· Importance of culture is to give a certain location its own personal identity.
8. Artifact· Definition: The remains that have been created and left behind by humans from the past.
· Perhaps there is a definite date in which the first artifact was ever found but a time period that would associated with this term would be difficult to identify such artifacts have been found throughout time.
· There is no specific single location in which artifacts would be found either.
· Artifacts are important because they assist archeologists of setting a story of history without talking or seeing the people of the past.