1847 Dulaney Court
Frederick, MD 21702
Talented, detailed oriented, and compassionate medical caregiver seeking to expand services by performing administrative and certain clinical procedures under the direction of a physician as a medical assistant.
Sanford Brown Institute, Landover, MD
Medical Assistant Program, Certification, 2010
• Clinical skills: monitoring vital signs, charting, injections, and sterilization techniques.
• Lab procedure: microscope usage, collecting specimen, glucose test, phlebotomy, laboratory procedures, urinalysis, autoclave, EKG test and microbiology.
• Administration and health insurance processing: computer usage, billing and coding, patient scheduling and claims processing
Howard Community College, Columbia, MD
General Education Courses, 2009
Banner College, Arlington, Virginia
Surgical Technology Program, Diploma 2007
Doctors Community Hospital, Lanham, MD, Sterile Processing Technician Course/On site/Prince Georges Community College, 2007
Prince Georges Community, Largo, MD
Nursing Assistant Certification, State of Maryland, 2001
Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, MD
Surgical Technologist, July 2008 to Present
• Maintain a proper sterile field during surgical procedures.
• Count sponges, needles, and instruments before and after operation.
• Hand instruments and supplies to surgeons and surgeons' assistants, hold retractors and cut sutures, and perform other tasks as directed by surgeon during operation.
• Prepare patients for surgery, including positioning patients on the operating table and covering them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
• Scrub arms and hands and assist the surgical team to scrub and put on gloves, masks, and surgical clothing.
• Wash and... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 10). Ghty. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ghty-1132841.html
"Ghty" StudyMode.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ghty-1132841.html>.
- MLA 7
"Ghty." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ghty-1132841.html>.
"Ghty." StudyMode.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ghty-1132841.html.