The initial Research:
- First we need to address the management’s concern.
- How to market Gentlemen’s Magazine to shoe manufactures.
- How profitable is shoe manufactures?
- What types of sales sources does shoe manufactures uses the most?
- What percentage of clothing stores provide shoes sales?
- What is the percentage of demand of men shoes?
- How profitable are sales of shoes?
- How profitable are men shoes going to be to Gentlemen’s magazine?
- To customers:
o How many times a year do they purchase men’s shoes?
o How many pair of shows do they purchase when they do purchase their shoes?
o What type of men shoes are they more likely to purchase?
o What are the preferred colors?
5. Compute the mean of the following sample values: 16.25, 12.91, and 14.58.
16.25 + 12.91 + 14.58 = 43.74
43.74 / 3 14.58
21. What is sampling error?
Sampling error is the estimated error caused by the observation of a sample instead of the entire population.
Could the value of the sampling error be zero?
Only when the sample is the entire population the sampling... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 04). Gentlemen's Magazine. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Gentlemen-s-Magazine-307882.html
"Gentlemen's Magazine" StudyMode.com. 04 2010. 04 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Gentlemen-s-Magazine-307882.html>.
"Gentlemen's Magazine." StudyMode.com. 04, 2010. Accessed 04, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Gentlemen-s-Magazine-307882.html.