1. How to deal with international terrorism.
2. Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with Pakistan?
3. Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like India. Is Globalisation Really Necessary?
What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.
What India needs is a Dictatorship.
With media publishing and telecasting trivia, censorship is the need of the hour Kaun Banega Krorepati is less about knowledge but more about money and personality Beauty contests degrade womanhood
The rise of regional blocs threatens independent nations like India Six billion and one bronze!
Is dependence on computers a good thing?
Should the public sector be privatised?
China and India are similar nations with contrasting ways Is India a Soft Nation?
Value based politics is the need of the hour
Religion should not be mixed with politics
How to deal with high oil prices
Our cricketers are not to blame for match fixing
Why cant we be world players in industry as we are in software? Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise? Should there be limits on artistic freedom (the controversy on Fire). Should there be private universities?
Does banning fashion shows and New Year parties save our culture?
1. Are Big Dams Necessary?
2. Films are corrupting the Indian Youth
3. A Gandhian State selling liquor is an anomaly
4. Bride burning and dowry may look bad, but are an integral part of India
5. Our Culture is Decaying
6. We are not serious about saving...