Whenever the students of the Far Eastern University enter or leave the campus, they would always have their bags checked by the security personnel manned at the gates of the university. If a student is seen having laptops, cameras (DSLR and the like), tablets and etc. inside their bags, they will be asked of whether they have a ‘gate pass’ for the gadget and will be obliged to get one if they don’t have. The gate pass serves like an I.D. to a gadget. Whenever there is no gate pass present for the gadget, the student will not be allowed to enter unless they get one for it and/or they won’t be able to leave the campus. B. Statement of the Problem
1. What are the disadvantages and advantages of using a gate pass? 2. What are the importances of a gate pass?
3. Why does the Far Eastern University implement the gate pass? C. Significance of the Study
The significance of this study is to see whether the gate pass is useful or not among the students using it. This study will also help promote the pros and cons of the gate pass among the students especially to those who are not fully aware of its benefits. D. Statement of Scope and Limitation
The scope of this study is within the students of Far Eastern University who are using a gate pass. E. Materials, Methods and Procedures
We will make use of survey form and resources methods, in which there will be students who will do a survey and some security personnel will undergo an interview. F. Definition of Terms
* Gate pass - a piece of paper representing an identification for a gadget brought inside the campus
A. Importance of the gate pass.
1. Help provide security for the gadgets of the students. B. Strict rules regarding the presence of the gate pass.
1. Students, who have brought their gadgets, will not be able to enter the campus unless they get one. 2. Students, who have brought their gadgets, will not be able to...