Create a free account on any free web hosting site. Here is the example to make a free account at Free Webhosting . 1. Select free domain hosting and write your site’s name and free sub domain name as you like.
2. Fill up your account information and CREATE the account.
3. After your account created successfully, your account information, FTP details, Database Creation Details and other feature will be displayed. Read carefully all the details or save the page for further reference.
4. Now go the page where your account manager is located as shown in previous figure. Login with your username and password.
5. After the logging in you will be shown the Member Area. Here you can find file manager. Create DB (after creating database it will be changed to manage DB) , auto installer and other options.
6. Click on File Manager to upload your files to the server. Fill up your server name, Username and password as shown in Step 3.
7. Here you can upload and see your files to the ftp server. Click upload. Upload your files either separately or in a zip file (zip file will be unzipped automatically). Note: there must be index.php or index.html file.
8. Upload your file in zip file and click upload these will be extracted to the home directory.
9. Make sure all the files are in home directory and there is an index.html file.
10. Now click on create database on members area on step 5. This will create a database automatically. Note you DB name, Username, and password. Note: some site may contain the database host other then local host. You must change this in you “mysql_connect” statement.
11. click on manage database and there will be 3 databases you can use in free account. You can import you database through page shown or phpmyadmin. Export the database from local PC and import in here. Now change your database name, and username, password in php files to connect to database.
12. Type the name of...