“FOREX as Risk Assets and its effect on Indian Rupee”
Supervised By Submitted By
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR
I am grateful to have received guidance, encouragement and assistance from many entities during the course of my training. Firstly, I extend my sincere gratitude to Trustline Securities Limited for giving me the opportunity to undergo summer training. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my guide ______________, for guiding me throughout my training period and providing me with valuable inputs. I attribute the success of this project to his constant motivation, help and support Also, I would like to thank the Almighty and my parents for their moral support and acknowledge the staff members of Trustline Securities who imparted varied knowledge and gave suggestions to improve my work quality.
1. Introduction to Trustline Securities Ltd.
3. Services offered by Trustline Securities Ltd.
4. My Role in Trustline Securities Ltd.
5. Forex Market
Trustline made a humble beginning in 1989 as a proprietary stock broking company and recently got converted into a public limited company in the name of TRUSTLINE SECURITIES LIMITED. With the advent of newer exchanges coming into play in the financial market of India, TRUSTLINE GROUPS’ foray into the commodity, currency, and depository was but natural. Today TRUSTLINE GROUP is into all major areas of financial services. TRUSTLINE GROUP has over 400 offices pan India and has presence in all major metros of India. The offices are manned by seasoned market experts who are continuously trained and upgraded. Offices are well connected through VSAT, Lease Lines, ISDNs, Internet and all other network facilities. Able IT professionals support the entire network from the head quarter at Noida, Uttar Pradesh on real time basis. The network has strong presence in various states with the help of associates, sub- brokers and business partners with a thrust towards semi urban and rural areas. Trustline has offices even in those places where proper banking facilities have still not reached. MEMBER: NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, USE, NSDL, CDSL
MEMBER: MCX, NCDEX & NMCEIL
Strengths of the Company
* INR 30 crores plus net worth.
* 350 plus business partners across 160 cities, towns & villages in India. * 80000 plus registered clients.
* 70000 sq. ft of office with modern infrastructure at Noida. * 9000 plus investors trained through stock market related education. * 75 Branches all over India.
* To provide world class investment solution in simplified form to the investing population. * To provide the most modern technology platform so as to enable investors perform hassle free transactions at minimum impact cost. * To empower investors with opportunities to invest across various asset classes to benefit from the dynamism of the market.
Services offered by Trustline Securities Ltd.
Investments in stocks often serve as a very foundation in portfolios for many types of investors. Trustline Securities Ltd. offers the unique feature where our customers get to trade in Equities on NSE and BSE. Trustline also provides facility to put orders over the phone through Relationship Managers. Walk-in Customer can always trade through our branch offices located all across India. As a member of NSE, BSE and a depository participant with NSDL and CDSL, Trustline Securities Ltd. has helped both naïve and experienced investors to chart their way even in tumultuous times.
Trustline Commodities Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Trustline Securities Ltd., was initiated to spearhead exchange-based Commodity Trading. It offers a unique feature of a single screen trading platform in MCX, NCDEX & NMCEIL. TCL is the right partner for you if...