You can start researching everything below. I've already started on industry history, company history and five forces. Add anything you can think of to the list.
Future of Company
* Stability and Predictability: The Ford Motor Company was founded in 1903 and has been serving the world’s consumers with quality automobiles for decades, and will not be going away any time soon
* Brand Recognition and Loyalty: The iconic Ford logo is known by nearly every person in the world, and many potential car buyers flock to their brand because of their long track record of producing quality cars
* Recovering Sales Growth: The company’s sales have taken a major hit over the past 5 years, going from nearly $150,000 million in 2007, to an estimated $125,000 million in 2012, however the sales slide has seemed to bottom and is projected to reach 2007 levels by 2016
* Dividend: Ford had a tremendous track record of dividend payouts, until when in 2006 they halted payouts, however they have resumed their dividend program and currently pay out quarterly dividends of $0.05, which annualized puts the company’s dividend as yielding 1.83%
* Global Presence: The company sells vehicles in 180 countries around the world, and has a presence so strong it would take a cataclysmic shift in the automotive industry to derail their success
* Product Innovation: Much of Ford’s success can be credited to their long history of innovating, and into the future this trend of constant innovation and new products is very... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 11). Ford Motor Company. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ford-Motor-Company-1246879.html
"Ford Motor Company" StudyMode.com. 11 2012. 11 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ford-Motor-Company-1246879.html>.
"Ford Motor Company." StudyMode.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Ford-Motor-Company-1246879.html.