Ford Motor Company is a worldwide leader in automotive and automotive-related products and services as well as in newer industries such as aerospace, communications and financial services. Our mission is to improve continually our products and services to meet our customers’ needs, allowing us to prosper as a business and to provide a reasonable return for our stockholders, the owners of our business.
How do we accomplish our mission is as important as the mission itself. Fundamental to success for the company are these basic values:
• People: Our people are the source of our strength. They provide our corporate intelligence and determine our reputation and vitality. Involvement and teamwork are our core human values.
• Products: Our products are the end result of our efforts, and they should be the best in serving our customers worldwide. As our products are viewed, so are we viewed.
• Profits: Profits are the ultimate measure of how efficiently we provide customers with the best products for their needs. Profits are required to survive and grow.
• Quality comes first: To achieve customer satisfaction the quality of our products and services must be our number one priority.
• Customers are the focus of everything we do. Our work must be done with our customers in mind, providing better products and services than our competition.
• Continuous improvement is essential to our success. We must strive for excellence in everything we do: in our products, in their safety and value, and in our services, our human relations, our competitiveness and our profitability.
• Employee involvement is our way of life. We are a team. We must treat each other with trust and respect.
• Dealers and suppliers are our partners. The Company must maintain mutually beneficial relationships with dealers, suppliers and our other business...