• Front office (revenue center)
• Food & Beverage service (revenue center)
• House keeping (cost center)
• Food production (kitchen) (cost center)
2. ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT (NON-CORE DEPARTMENT)
• Maintenance department
• Account department
• Human resource department
• Electronic data processing department
• Communication department
• Security department
• Purchase department
• Sales & marketing department
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE FRONT OFFICE: The main function of the department is: • To allot the room to the guest, called as check-in.
• To maintain the room records for reservation and allocation. • To collect the room charges and other miscellaneous charges for various services used by guest during his/her stay at the hotel, at the time of departure of guest. Back Office
• Reservation desk: this section is used for taking booking for rooms. • Telephone operator: this section is used for attending...