The real definition:
Products and services which have all or several of the following characteristics: they ensure the respect for the rights of labor (eg tourist activities with involvement and training of local people) they come from production in underdeveloped areas (eg fair trade); they are not tested on animals, and have a low environmental impact (eg, recycled packaging, development of hotel facilities in harmony with the surrounding) and renewable energy is used for their production"
„garantiscono il rispetto dei diritti della manodopera (es. attività turistiche con coinvolgimento e formazione delle popolazioni locali); provengono da produzioni in aree svantaggiate (es. commercio equo e solidale); garantiscono di non essere testati su animali; hanno un basso impatto ambientale (es. confezioni riciclate; sviluppo di strutture alberghiere in armonia con il territorio circostante) ed utilizzano energie rinnovabili per la loro produzione”
2. In the light of this definition, can you think of brands that sell sustainable and ethical products?
3. In your opinion, what is the difference between ethical and sustainable products and regular products?
4. Have you ever bought an ethical and sustainable product?
* If yes, what and why. (make them talk about the shopping experience, and what made them satisfied after purchasing the product)
* If not, why.
5. What are the elements that still does not convince you of these products? (can be asked both from buyers and from those who have never purchased)
Let's talk about cosmetics. Cosmetics mean: shower gel, face creams / body, aftershave, make-up, etc. ... "
6. What do you think about ethical cosmetics?
7. Do you have ethical cosmetic brand names in mind?
8. Have you ever tried them (for example through free samples, testers, etc ...)? If yes, how (in what circumstances and how)?
9. Have you... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 12). Focus Group. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Focus-Group-869536.html
"Focus Group" StudyMode.com. 12 2011. 12 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Focus-Group-869536.html>.
"Focus Group." StudyMode.com. 12, 2011. Accessed 12, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Focus-Group-869536.html.