Name: Ridhi Mehta Enrollment No.: 12BSP1482
E-mail ID: email@example.com.
I. Project Proposed:
Analytical study of Financial Performance & Review of Common Area Maintenance Expenditure at Grauer & Weil India Ltd.
II. Description of Project in brief:
A. The entire project deals with evaluating the financial efficiency & the factors influencing performance of the organization including assessment of revenue leakages & its internal control function. The objective of this study is to analyze company’s profitability position on month-To-Month & Year-To-Year basis using SAP system & advance features of excel. The prime reason to take this study is to compare & indentify low performing segment of the company (segments: chemicals, engineering, paints & shoppertainment).
B. Part of the study will also include methodology of charging Common Area Maintenance Expenditure to retail outlets & its recovery in shoppertainment segment.
III. Objective of the Project:
* To access the system of Accounting & methodology of charging the Common Area Maintenance Expenditure to retail outlet. * To analyze the profitability of the business.
* To understand & study the overall financial performance of organization on year to year basis. * To make recommendation based on the analysis of financial statements.
* Data collected from SAP system of the company.
* Secondary data from published financial statements of last 6 years. * Personal observation & discussion
* Tools For Analysis:
1. Simple Mathematical Tools like
2. Accounting Tools like
* Trend Analysis & Statistical Tools were made also used for this analysis.
* Financial Analysis: (4 – 5 weeks)
* Identifying cost & revenue center.