Pula, Puti, at Saka Blu, at Marami Pang Korol
1. Moralistikong Pananaw
● Batayang Tanong:
○ Mahirap talaga ang buhay ng mga mahirap, kaya kailangan natin tulungan sila. ○ Huwag tayo gumamit ng drugs.
○ Huwag natin impluwensyahin ang iba na gumaya sa mga masama na ginagawa natin.
○ Dodoy: Death is not the best way to escape your problems, the end does not justify the means.
○ Dyong: Don't influence others to follow your erroneous ways. Prioritize your life. ○ Nenet: Respect and take care of your body, you should not resort to selling your body.
○ Toto: Don't just keep following people, think first. There is always time to change, no situation is hopeless.
○ There is always hope.
○ If one is poor, your life will be very hard. We feel bad for them, but this is a reality that we cannot escape from, thus the pity and fear.
○ Dyong: We pity him because he ends up with a bad man, but at the same time he is happy because he thinks he is living the good life.
○ Nenet: She died because she gave in to having her body used, we must stand up for what we believe in.
○ Dodoy: Free from the guilt, but is it worth it?
○ Toto: May have a bright future ahead, or may also regress to his old life. 2. Historikal na Pananaw
Mode of transportation that is Place to live under, perfect place usually described as bad cause it’s to die, paradise when under the stuffy and hot, madumi at mabaho, influence of drugs
Sticky rugby used to fix things
Harmful to health if too much is Solution to problems, escape inhaled
from pain and suffering
Scary, something violent
Sought after as a form of mercy
Takes care of girlfriend
Made his girlfriend become a
Hope of the world, kinabukasan ng Used drugs and died at a young bayan
used as drugs
Protects people and helps society
Makes those in need go away
Takes care of child
Abandons child or child takes
care of her
Reflection of Reality
○ Modern day Philippine poverty
3. Sikolohikal na Pananaw
● Batayang Tanong
○ He killed his mom because he felt pity for her and he was angry. ○ He killed himself because he felt guilty, he couldn't take the guilt. ● Di-Malay
■ His subconsciousness could not fully suppress the guilt of killing his mother. Might be because he did not give it enough time to happen. ■ None of them had ideal parental figures, so it caused a lack of discipline and guidance.
● Id, Ego Superego
○ Situation #1 - Euthanasia (Dodoy)
■ Id: Dodoy wants to admit that he killed his mom to feel better and not feel guilty
■ Ego: If he admits, his friends will stay away from him because of the consequences of admitting.
■ Superego: It is wrong to kill someone, so he should admit. ○ Situation #2 - Drugs (Kids)
■ Id: Use drugs to feel happy.
■ Ego: If they don’t use drugs they will feel hungry, so they need to get drugs.
■ Superego: It’s wrong to use drugs.
○ Situation #3 - Prostitution (Nenet)
■ Id: It is an easy way to make money.
■ Ego: All she needs to do is sell her body to make money since they are desperate.
■ Superego: There is no morality in this situation because she is surrounded with people doing this.
○ Situation #4 - Bullying (Toto)
■ Id: He wants to defend himself .
■ Ego: He is the smallest and youngest.
■ Superego: None.
● Stages of Development/Fixation
■ Oral: He was poor which meant not enough to eat, thus he resorted to drugs.
■ Anal: He wasn't able to develop proper hygiene because he lived in a dump.
■ Phallic: He witnessed his mom having sex and he was beaten when he tried to look.
■ Oral: She was poor and didn't have enough to eat so she did drugs. ■ Anal: She was...