* 400g baby new potatoes
* 2 sweetcorn cobs
* 4 skinless salmon fillets
* 2 very large tomatoes , like beefsteak
* 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
* 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 shallot , finely chopped
* 1 tbsp capers , finely chopped
* handful basil leaves
* Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding corn for final 5 mins, then drain and allow to cool a little. * For the dressing, mix the vinegar, oil, shallot, capers, basil and some seasoning. * Heat grill to high. Rub a little dressing on the salmon and cook, skinned-side down, for 7-8 mins. Slice tomatoes and place on a serving plate. Slice the potatoes, cut the corn from the cobs and arrange over the tomatoes. Top with the salmon, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Spaggetii – mushrooms, cream
* 400g spaghetti
* 6 rashers streaky bacon , cut into strips
* 250g pack chestnut or button mushroom , sliced
* 200g bag baby spinach
* 100g gorgonzola or creamy blue cheese , crumbled
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. 2. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large frying pan for 5 mins, until starting to crisp. Tip in the mushrooms, then fry for 3 mins until cooked. Drain the pasta and tip into the frying pan along with the spinach and cheese. Toss everything together over a low heat until the spinach has wilted and the cheese melted.
Don't worry about peeling the outer skin on mushrooms as this holds much of the flavour and nutrients, but do brush away any dirt and treat them with care, as they will bruise easily. Before refrigerating remove any plastic packaging and cover with kitchen roll or store in a paper bag and use within a few days.
Ingredients callaloni spinich
• 2 knobs of butter
• 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely...