Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
1. Boys and girls should attend separate schools.
2. Technology has made the world a better place to live.
3. Advertising can tell you a lot about a country.
4. Modern technology is creating a single world culture.
5. Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. 6. Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. 7. Grades (marks) encourage students to learn. 8. The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. 9. Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. 10. Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. 11. Dancing plays an important role in a culture. 12. People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? 13. There is nothing that young people can teach older people. 14. Reading fiction (such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable that watching movies. 15. Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. 16. A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. 17. Playing a game is fun only when you win. 18. High schools should allow students to study the courses that students want to study. 19. It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of a group. 20. Watching television is bad for children. 21. Playing games teaches us about life.
22. A zoo has no useful purpose.
23. Parents are the best teachers.
24. Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. 25. Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their universities libraries. 26. Progress is always good. 27. With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and...