Ans: Bombay House
2) India's first steel mill was built by the Tatas. In which year was it completed? Ans: 1911
3) About 66% of the Tatas' capital is allocated by Tata Sons for which purpose? Ans: Philanthropic trusts
4) What was the first Indian luxury hotel established by the Tatas? Ans: Taj Mahal Hotel
5) The Tata group consists of how many companies?
6) When was the ministry of divestment formed in India?
7) Which was the first successful divestment of a PSU carried out by the ruling NDA combine? Ans: Lagan Jute Machinery Company Ltd
8) Who were the final three bidders for Balco when it was being privatised?(Bharat Aluminium Corporation ltd) Ans: Sterlite, Hindalco, Alcoa
9) Who was the first minister for divestment under NDA government? Ans: Arun Jaitley
10) Under which Indian prime minister were guidelines for the divestment process first laid down? Ans: Chandra Shekhar
11) Who are the Bretton Woods Sisters?
Ans: World Bank and IMF
12) President of World Bank?
Ans: Robert Bruce Zoellvick
13) President of IMF?
Ans: Domanic Strauss Kahan
14) WTO Chief?
Ans: Pascal Lamy
15) When did the World Bank come into being?
Ans: July 1944
16) Former Name of World Bank?
Ans: International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) 17) Who was the first president of the World Bank?
Ans: Eugene Meyer (18 June, 1946)
18) Which Asian nation was the first to get a World Bank loan? Ans: India (on Aug 18, 1949 for Railway Reconstruction and Development. 19) When did India sign the World Bank Articles of Agreement? Ans: 1945
20) Which organisation instituted the Nobel Prize for Economics? Ans: Sveriges Riksbank (Bank of Sweeden)
21) Who is the first Asian to win the Nobel Prize for Economics? Ans: Amartya Sen (for his studies in Wellfare Ecconomics)
22) How many women have won the Nobel Prize for Economics...