A Special Place
Sto.Tomas External Studies Center
Sto.Tomas Davao Del Norte
In Partial Fulfillment
IT CORE 1
JUNIE R. BAGUIO
October 15, 2012
I. DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS
The product or services to be offered and how they will be delivered. II. MARKET FEASIBILITY
Includes a description of the industry, current market, anticipated future market potential, competition, sales projections, potential buyers, etc. III. TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY
Details how you will deliver a product or service (i.e., materials, labor, transportation, where your business will be located, technology needed, etc.). IV. FINANCIAL FEASIBILITY
Projects how much start-up capital is needed, sources of capital, returns on investment, etc. V. ORGANIZATIONAL FEASIBILITY
Defines the legal and corporate structure of the business (may also include professional background information about the founders and what skills they can contribute to the business). VI. CONCLUSIONS
Discusses how the business can succeed. Be honest in your assessment because investors won’t just look at your conclusions they will also look at the data and will question your conclusions if they are unrealistic. VII. SUMMARY
Feasibility studies contain comprehensive, detailed information about your business structure, your products and services, the market, logistics of how you will actually deliver a product or service, the resources you need to make the business run efficiently, as well as other information about the business.
Daaar’s Resto is a restaurant that will be located at Fd.Rd. 4 Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte specializing lunch and dinner meals. Prioritizing our customers especially those college students and having their night classes, the restaurant is located 40 meters away from the school. Students that are far from their home may eat at the restaurant with a budget of 30php. The business has acquired its sanitary permit; the costumers will know that the facilities and the equipment’s our using is clean. The inside of the restaurant is relaxing, tables and chairs are clean and placed properly, music for the costumers are always playing, and the workers are friendly and nice. II. Market Feasibility
A medium scale restaurant is established for the purpose of providing, serving cheap but nutritious lunch and dinner chicken meals to the people for an affordable price. College students mostly are the costumer.
Objectives of restaurant
* To provide high quality but affordable food to the costumers. * To provide better services to the costumers.
* To provide better sitting facility to the costumers.
* To provide better environment to the costumers.
* To provide better waiting facility to the costumers.
The mission of our restaurant is –
* “Every employee strives to provide 100 percent customer satisfaction - for every costumer – every visit. This includes fast, friendly and attentive service, accuracy in order taking and filling and anticipation of costumer’s needs.” * To achieve the economies of scale to minimize cost while maximizing value to customers. * To achieve leadership, core and functional competencies restaurant business. The ultimate aim of our restaurant is to remain the customer satisfaction and we have an energetic professional with proven required expertise. Working together as a well-united team with a common goal to satisfy customers by providing quality food at competitive price.
Total Food Cost for 1 day= menu cost – 40% mark-up price x projected sales
Projected sales = 100 pax (pack per person)
Food cost = 1480 – 545(40%) = 888x100= 88, 800
Please join StudyMode to read the full document