What are the Pros and Cons of Junk Food?
Junk food industry is taking off these days, which incites both young and old. There are various pros and cons of junk food. Junk food such as fries and pizzas are tantalizing for everyone. Junk foods are filled with calories and fats without nutritional values. One benefit of fast food is that you can walk in, order and eat. For the modern youth, vegetables and fruits are not that appealing as compared to junk food such as pizzas and fries. Junk foods are delectable and give more salt and calories to your body. Whenever you have a craving for fast food, you can easily get it anywhere and even in your home. Junk food is also not very expensive. Hence price, distance and speed don’t matter. Pros and Cons of Junk Food
Some pros about junk foods are -
* Junk food provides instant energy.
* Junk food lacks nutritional values.
* It is fun to eat.
* It is also cheap.
* Junk food is easy to get.
* It is also easy to cook and re-heat.
Some cons about junk foods are -
* Junk food is rich in extra calories.
* It is very fatty.
* It is not a good quality food.
* It can also contain harmful chemicals, such as colors etc. * It provides no health benefit.
* The result of eating junk foods rich in calories is the main cause of obesity.
The overall result of eating junk food is that it decreases the health of a person. The junk food is easily available everywhere, no matter what city you are in. Nowadays, there are various stores offering healthier alternatives to junk foods such as greens and salads served in a nutritional way. They are also giving nutritional benefits of a particular food item. It’s better to get those instead of fried foods.
Junk food: fun to eat, yet it makes you fat.
* Fun to eat
* Easy to fetch
* Easy to cook (reheatable)
* Verry fatty
* High in calories
* Not good quality of food
* Food source may...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document