ON SUCCESS OF NEW FANTA ADVERTISEMENT
SUBMITTED TO: PROF. SHUBHANSHU GUPTA
FROM: MONIKA YADAV
PGDM I TRI III
2. ABOUT FANTA COLDDRINK|
3. ABOUT MARKET RESEARCH AGENCY|
OF FANTA ADD|
4. TEST HYPOTHESIS|
6. SPSS EVALUATION|
* Our research topic is Success of New Fanta Add whose jingle is so melodious and attractive and it has added a new identity to Fanta * Coca-Cola owned soft-drink brand Fanta is rolling out a teen-facing campaign to support the launch of its new mango and passion fruit flavor, and improved recipes across its range. * The campaign is being supported by mobile apps for Android, iOS and Blackberry, and on-pack promotions will encourage teens to visit the Fanta Facebook page to get involved.
* Continuing with their ‘Zyada Fanta, Zyada Masti’ campaign Fanta has launch a new TVC, part of their latest global 360-degree initiative called ‘Taste that makes you jump’. * The 3D animated film’s Indian adapted by Ogilvy & Mather brings out how the taste of Fanta sparks fun. It shows one 3D character called Gigi getting bored, when Tristan lands up with a bottle of Fanta. As soon as he opens the bottle of Fanta, Gigi gets energized and they start jumping with fun. Other characters are also shown joining the duo. The song has been written by Amitabh Bhattacharya and Amit Trivedi has composed the music
* So the jingle ‘MANN UCCHAL UCCHAL JAYE’ is making people especially YOUTH to sing it, enjoy it, to have fanta and have fun * Now to justify this we have conducted this research which will help us to find out the success story of the add * We have divided our research into 3 parts
* Qualitative testing- chi- square test
* Quantitative testing- parametric tests and non parametric tests * We have taken the help of SPSS Software to do calculations and apply tests.
FANTA- A COCA COLA PRODUCT
* Type Soft drink
* Manufacturer The Coca-Cola Company
* Country of origin Germany
* Introduced 1940
* Variants See International availability
* Related products Sunkist, Crush, Slice, Mirinda
* In India, Fanta entered the market as a substitute for the then popular Indian soft drink Gold Spot. When Coca-Cola re-entered the Indian market in 1993, it bought Gold Spot from Parle and withdrew it from the market in order to make space for Fanta.
MARKET RESEARCH AGENCY
* The campaign was created in partnership with creative agency Ogilvy & Mather and Psyop, an animation shop and the creators of Coca-Cola's Happiness Factory. * Global research was conducted to define the most effective way to universally reach teens * Through state-of-the-art animated teen characters, Fanta worked to encourage moms and teens to be less serious and keep playing through interactive traditional and nontraditional marketing efforts including broadcast commercials * Print and out-of-home advertisements, mobile ringtones, websites, digital banners, and in-store displays and many more ways were adopted by the agency
* Firstly we will be dealing with qualitative aspect, so the hypothesis is Null hypothesis- H0: Fanta jingle is not juvenile and not attract youths Alternate hypothesis- Ha: Fanta jingle is juvenile and attracts youths Secondly, for parametric testing
Null – H0: There is not an increase in liking of Fanta due to its new add Alternate- Ha: There is an increase
Thirdly, for non parametric tests
Null- H0: There is not an significant increase in recall factor...