Famous Places in Malaysia:
As tourism board of Malaysia‘s slogan says, “Malaysia, Truly Asia”. Malaysia’s multi-culturism due to its complex population structure where Malays, Chinese, Indians and other ethnic groups of people live together peacefully and happily, has led to many exciting cultural festival and events held all over Malaysia throughout the year. Not to mention those mouth watering multi-cuisine foods that you can find here. Among the Top 10 Travel Destinations in Malaysia:
1. Penang – Mostly populated by Chinese community, travelers could find incense and temples everywhere in Penang. The ‘must-do” items includes visiting the Kek Lok Si temple, Penang Hill, Snake Temple, trying out full varieties of our local Penang foods, sightseeing world heritage architectures, sun-bathing at the beautiful Batu Ferringhi beach as well as exploring the ‘spicy’ little Indian street;
2. Cameron Highland – The hinterland at highland where you can visit tea plantations in the cool air, sipping tea at cafes, viewing flowers and cactus plantation, as well as trying our local steamboat lunch and dinner. You can also play a round of golf there too. 3. Taman Negara – With the thick rainforest surrounding you, try jungle trekking, tracking elephants with your leech-proof boots. kayaking and overnight at Kenyir Lake. Fishing and exploring the National Park at Endao Rompin;
4. Pulau Redang, Perhentian, Kapas or Tioman – These east coastal islands are best for snorkeling, scuba diving, photographing live corals and sunsets! You can also witness turtles laying eggs at sea shore if you are lucky;
5. Sarawak and Sabah – Climb the massive Mt. Kinabalu, visit the mythical Borneo where you can see wild Orang-utan and off course, taste plenty of fresh and cheap seafood! Off the shore of Tawau is the famous Sipadan “scuba diving heaven” Island;
6. Melaka – The historical city with many ancient architectures and cultures inherited from the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document