Example of a Functional CV
Manchester (Willing to re-locate if required)
Tel: (0161) 234 1234
A self-motivated and hardworking Personnel Officer with over 10 years’ experience in all aspects of personnel work. During my time as a Personnel Officer I used own initiative and to create and work as part of an effective team. My proven leadership skills helped me develop and deliver training programmes, which included managing and motivating other staff to achieve company objectives. An effective communicator at all levels within an organisation including written form, most notably when producing management information and reports.
HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING:
• Assessing the company's future staffing requirements over the short, medium and long-term.
• Liaising with the company's senior management to determine their human resources requirements. • Producing a comprehensive human resources plan for the company's expansion over the next five years.
• Administering the company's pay policy.
• Devising new and effective company incentive schemes - these have reduced absenteeism and increased production levels by 10%.
• Managing the company's share ownership scheme.
• Liaising with the external fleet manager.
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION:
• Preparing and placing advertisements in the local and national press.
• Interviewing candidates and checking references.
• Producing job descriptions and contracts of employment.
• Liaising with other departments in the company over candidate selection/rejection.
• Co-ordinating with local job centres, schools and colleges.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
• Developing effective training programmes in conjunction with other departments in the company.
• Organising and conducting induction training sessions for all new employees.
• Appointing and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document