* Definition of young adults: Take responsibilities for their own action (Newman, B.M & Newman, P.R, 1983) * Young adults should live with their parents.
1. Save money
* Affected by economic crises: Number of youth unemployment (Barnes, 2012) * Save the daily expenses ( Vander Zanden, 1997)
2. Close relationship among family members
+ Support emotion (Philip, 1998)
+ Take care of each other (Logan & Spitze, 1996)
+ Share every day routines (Newman, B.M & Newman, P.R, 1983) + Confide each other (Newman, B.M & Newman, P.R, 1983)
3. Reduce bad effects for personal development
+ Unexpected pregnancy (Philip, 1998)
+ Less successful marriages and work lives (Berk, 1998)
+ Increased depression (Rosenfeld, 2010)
* Role of family: Safety net (Berk, 1998).
4. Counterargument and refutation:
* Counterargument: Young adults will gain experience when they leave home * Refutation:
+ Parent’s opinions are better than peer’s opinion (Newman, B.M & Newman, P.R, 1983) + Important role of social support from parents (Philip, 1998) + Free to go out to get experience because of democracy parents (Turner & Helms, 1989) III. Conclusion
Young adults should remain to co-reside with their parents because of the lack of advices, financial and emotional support from their family (Berk, 1998).
Young generations play an importance role for the future generation in their country. The government always gives priority to these generations including children, adolescents, and young adults. However, young adults acknowledged to have rights to take responsibilities for their own action (Newman, B.M & Newman, P.R, 1983) possess the best for developing the country. Whether early adults should live at home with their parents or leave their parental home is still controversial. In our opinion, early adults...